Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Banana Donut Man

I admittedly didn't do a ton of research on what we should do while on vacation. Mostly because, in my mind, a beach vacation is about being lazy and loving life!  But in the bit I researched, I read about The Banana Donut man.  He walks around selling, you got it...banana donuts!  Milton is his name and selling donuts on the beach is his game!


That's him (btw got the pic online - I'm cool and friendly but Milton hasn't exactly invited us to his house to see where he makes his donuts)

So yesterday I bought some banana donuts from him....


That's him walking away (I didn't want to seem like a rude tourist asking to take his picture) - he left me with my banana donuts (yes he sells them out of that big Rubbermaid container) and order forms for his wife's homemade burgers....


When we leave,I might buy one of his tshirts if he still sells them....


My brekkie this morn...


Then onto my favorite spot to drink coffee and watch the Roatan day start....



No comments: